Dr Anthony Ridge-Newman offers consulting services to external clients in analysis, implementation and planning, research and strategy.
Anthony invests his experience as both a practitioner and scholar in his consultancy work. He has direct experience in over six election campaigns; and in journalism with Sky News, the US Geological Survey and as a news editor for a newspaper in North Carolina.
His work as a communications consultant, and role as head of communications, marketing and public relations for a UK business, has provided Anthony with a wealth of experience in public relations. He has helped secure positive coverage in leading UK broadsheets and designed and implemented a number of social media campaigns.
Anthony's consulting experience includes a range of sectors, e.g. academia, arts, construction, government, media and communications, politics, property, science and technology.
Consultancy services include:
- Communications, Marketing and PR
- Holistic Case and Comparative Analysis approaches
- Management Consultancy and Business Coaching
- Organisation and System Analysis
- Organisational and Technological Change
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
- Writing (text and publication)